App-Ray is a fully automated mobile security analysis tool designed to find security issues, privacy breaches and potential data leaks in smart device applications.
- Fully automated scans
- No manual interaction is required
- Comprehensive reports
- Executive overview
- Highlighting all issues found API for integration
- Automatic and batch mode processing
- Android & iOS apps supported*
Fantasy football app analysis
You can download a sample test we’ve run on Yahoo’s Fantasy Football app.
- Assessment of Application Security
- Assessment of Functionality
- Assessment of Data Protection
- Assessment of Personal Information Usage
- Assessment of Communication Security
- Contacted IPs
- HTTP Requests
- Dynamic Class Loading
- Accessed Files
Market guide for mobile application security testing
Mobile application security testing (AST) is a growing market and technology space that is bound to merge with the broader AST market as the technologies mature, and as the evolution of mobile platforms slows down as they converge with PC platforms.
Mobile AST leverages the static application security testing (SAST) and dynamic application security testing (DAST) techniques used in the broader AST space, but these techniques are adapted to mobile platforms.
The use cases and enterprise needs for mobile AST are often different from the ones for the broader AST market in terms of speed and agility of development and the budget allocated.
App-Ray sales brochure
To understand the benefits of App-Ray, feel free to download this material.
- Faster: a scan is done in minutes instead of days
- Accurate results, reducing human errors
- Allows quick response
- No need to maintain mobile pen testing team
- Easy to use, easy to scale
- Cloud & On-premise deployment